Static Caravan – Georgie
3 nights for £270 or 7 nights for £518. Valid on all stays in Sept 2023 to Nov 2023. Price based on 2 guests. Additional guests are charged extra at £20 per night/per person.
‘Georgie’ is bright and well presented with open-plan living. Two sets of patio doors open onto private decking with seating for relaxation and alfresco dining plus an additional private seating area for your enjoyment.
Enjoy panoramic views of the station and surrounding countryside!
Full features list below.
Availability and Booking
Minimum stay 3 nights. Price is based on up to 2 people staying. There is an additional charge of £20 per extra person. Maximum of 4 people.
Any questions, please contact Mike by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on 07733 328 840
Check-in time 3pm. Check-out time 10am (unless by prior arrangement).
Prefer no dogs but understand they are part of the family, so 1 small, well-behaved dog may be acceptable by prior agreement only.
- Bedroom 1 - Double bed, wardrobe, dressing table, en-suite with toilet and basin
- Bedroom 2 - 2 single beds (can be pushed together for a double) and wardrobe
- 1 single folding bed with mattress and sleeping bag
- Separate shower-room including toilet and basin
- Fully equipped kitchen: gas oven, grill and hob, kettle, microwave, American style fridge freezer, washing machine, ovenware, crockery, utensils, tea towels, oven gloves etc
- Ironing board and iron
- Full central heating with radiators throughout
- Spacious living room with additional feature wall-mounted pebble-glow flame-effect electric heater
- Large flat screen 4K UHD TV with Freeview play, DVD player and Free Wi-Fi
- Bedding and linen
- Double doors from kitchen and sitting room onto 2 private decking areas with seating and outside lighting
- Double glazing
- Hand gel
- First aid kit, fire extinguisher, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, fire blanket
- Outside BBQ and seating area with charcoal BBQ available on prior request
- Storage covers for bicycles
- Visitor book including information on site facilities, station history, local walks including Marriott’s Way, fishing, golf, shops, pubs, takeaways and useful telephone numbers
- Gas, electricity and cleaning costs included
- Private parking space for one vehicle alongside the caravan